Re: kde2 :)

Subject: Re: kde2 :)
From: Sam Moore (samiwas@macconnect.com)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 22:13:13 MST

Quick hit on that - the qt available at ftp.linuxppc.org is 2.2.0 - KDE wants
2.2.1 or better - I'm downloading, and will try to compile,
qt-2.2.1-1.6x.src.rpm from kde.org, unless someone knows of a PPC binary rpm...?
On 11/6/00 at 9:37 PM, njolly@home.com (Neil Jolly) wrote:

> Nathan Hjelm wrote:
> >
> > check out
> > ftp://ftp.linuxppc.org/linuxppc-halloween/software if
> > you want to get ahold of the kde2 rpms designed for
> > Redhat based ppc distros and not SuSE.
>
> Anybody tried these yet?

Sam Moore <smoo@lungta.org>
dba Windhorse Studio * Maps & Information Design

Personal: http://www.lungta.org (not ready yet)
For the clan: http://smhtf.lungta.org
Work: http://www.ewcreative.com

"Good and bad, happy and sad, all thoughts vanish into
emptiness like the imprint of a bird in the sky."