External Monitor w/YDL

Subject: External Monitor w/YDL
From: Corbin M. Harris (corbin@egrail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 09:00:40 MST

Hello Yellowdoggers,

This is a situation that I could really use a promt response on.
I'm at a trade show in Europe demoing my company's Open Source content management
system, eGrail.

I have the YDL running on a PowerBook 233 Wallstreet & trying to connect to a 42"
Plasma Screen. When booting into XFree86 the X-window crashes. The guys from
XFree86 are right next to our booth & they didn't have a clue, something about Frame
Buffer (??)

Any help would be appreciated to get an external monitor hooked up using YDL. My
only other option will be to get a PC next time.

Thanks,
Corbin M. Harris
corbin@egrail.com