Re: Installing YDL 1.2.1 on DualG4 500 tower

Subject: Re: Installing YDL 1.2.1 on DualG4 500 tower
From: Joshua Gitlin (jnet@brandeis.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 12:31:52 MST

hey Victor,
        I have always had the same problem. I have never been able to
see yabot unless I first go into open Firmware (hole down
Command-Option-O-F at startup) and then type boot hd:x,//yaboot where
x is the partition number that contains Yaboot. Does anyone know why
this is? (I realize that this isn't very helpful Victor -- email me
if you need more help.)

        -Josh