Re: Progress Report (Installing YDL 1.2.1 on dual-G4 SCSI)

Subject: Re: Progress Report (Installing YDL 1.2.1 on dual-G4 SCSI)
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 21:43:02 MST

>Question: why is it that when I do get the files on the CD to work,
>yaboot complains about "wrong partition 1 signature" (while no such
>error message appears when I boot from files on my mac partition)?

This isn't really an error. It's just a yaboot message that has no
side effects on system install, etc.

>And of course my big question is, when is there going to be support
>for this scsi card? But I don't really expect an answer to that.

It is a fairly new card, we can't promise support anytime soon but
it is something that needs to happen. We acknowledge that.

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
  http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/