Re: [gnubee] netatalk difficulties. xfs 3.3.6 not playing ball with X 4.01

Subject: Re: [gnubee] netatalk difficulties. xfs 3.3.6 not playing ball with X 4.01
From: Stew Benedict (stewb@centurytel.net)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 19:20:00 MST

From stew@moe.ays.net Fri Nov 10 21:19:19 2000
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 06:15:18 -0500 (EST)
From: Stew Benedict <stew@moe.ays.net>
To: users@lists.calderasystems.com
Subject: Re: Appletalk on eDesktop 2.4

I've had limited success with most of the netatalk rpm's and tarballs out
there. I did finally find one and have a write-up of the install here:

http://redesign.earthweb.com/dlink.resource-jhtml.72.1083.|repository||networking|content|article|2000|10|07|NTBenedictNetatalk|NTBenedictNetatalk~xml.0.jhtml?cda=true

(sorry about the long link)

HTH,
Stew Benedict