Re: iMac DV vmode: setting the yaboot.conf

Subject: Re: iMac DV vmode: setting the yaboot.conf
From: Jim Potter (jrp@wvi.com)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 19:39:22 MST

I've got a yaboot related question: has anyone been able to boot from a
drive configured as a slave drive? I understand about substituting
"ultra1:" for "hd:" at the OF and Yaboot prompt, but the kernel dies part
way through when it can't open the root filesystem. Works fine when
booting from the drive when configured as master.

--
Sincerely,

Jim Potter 45th Parallel Processing jrp@wvi.com