Re: GCC not working

Subject: Re: GCC not working
From: Sean O. Denney (sdenney@cise.ufl.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 20:10:46 MST

When you compile a program w/ gcc, the output is a.out (unless you
specifically redirected the output to "hello").

So, to output the program as "hello" do the following:

gcc hello.c > hello

And to run the program do the following:

./hello

If you get the same thing (blah blah command not found), check the
file permissions).

--- Sean