Re: KDE 2.0 - Building qt-X11-2.1.1 (generic) qxml.cpp compile fails

Subject: Re: KDE 2.0 - Building qt-X11-2.1.1 (generic) qxml.cpp compile fails
From: Neil Jolly (njolly@home.com)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 09:54:51 MST

Patrick Callahan wrote:

> KDE Build from scratch:
>
> Building qt and KDE2 from Scratch on YDL CS 1.2 stock installation with
> bzip2 and lesstif
> and
> Building qt and KDE2 from scratch on YDL CS 1.2 after complete yup
> update (this is supposed to be the equivalent of CS 1.2.1)
>
> Current status of both games: Failing on make for qt-x11-2.2.1 module
> qxml.cpp
> See below for current error message

Pat: I'd suggest trying Ians src rpms. These have already been tweaked
for the ppc platform. I've been able to compile the qt rpms with no
problems. They're at:

http://www.msoe.edu/~geiseri/kde2/

--
"Computers let you make more mistakes faster than any other
invention in human history, with the possible exception of