Re: afterstep help

Subject: Re: afterstep help
From: Philip Good (phil@go2taichi.com)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 11:53:39 MST

If you've compiled it it should be in /usr/X11R6/bin/. Do 'which afterstep'.
If it is, then edit your .Xclients or .Xinitrc, make one or both if they
don't exist, comment out any gnome-session lines and put in:

exec afterstep

quit your current X-window session, then type:

startx

You should be up and running with afterstep.

Phil