Re: Linux Boot Floppy?

Subject: Re: Linux Boot Floppy?
From: Tommy Young (tommyyoung@mac.com)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 13:57:22 MST

Depending on how badly damaged the partition table is, if the drive is
connected and on while in the system boot time, the system will not boot, as
was in my case, as I had tried a boot cd, as I do have a boot cd Drive,
because it is a apple. You could also try putting the internal hd in another
computer and fixing it there. I know this is kind of not using a linux boot
disk, but hey. Also if you really want a boot disk, as i recall from my days
tring to get debian working on my centris 650, there are boot disk available
from debian mirrors. I will look into this.

Tommy