Remote X Window Connections

Subject: Remote X Window Connections
From: Pat Plummer (ppat@micron.net)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 15:32:04 MST

Hollis (or any other of you knowledgable folks out there):

I would like to arrange it such that an iMac350 running MacOS9 can obtain a
remote X connection to my iMac 400DV running CS1.2.1 via ethernet and cannot
quite figure out how to go about it. There is a running discussion on the
LinuxPPC list and I have downloded the Microimages free MacOS X client and made
the changes they suggest in my various Linuxfiles and cannot get this to work.
I even tried the HOWTO and it did nothing but lunch my X server : ( -- I've
since gotten this back to proper functioning.

Any suggestion/criticisms?