Re: Help! No keyboard with latest Kernel!!!

Subject: Re: Help! No keyboard with latest Kernel!!!
From: Jim Potter (jrp@wvi.com)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 10:56:27 MST

I had the same thing happen on my dual-G4 machine; original kernel's fine
but only one cpu, 'smp' kernel boots two cpus but no keyboard.

Rsync down and use the linux-pmac-stable kernel from ppc.linuxcare.com; I
configed it for smp and it works great; should be fine for non-smp, too.

--
Sincerely,

Jim Potter 45th Parallel Processing jrp@wvi.com