Re: Remote X through firewall?

Subject: Re: Remote X through firewall?
From: Philip Good (phil@go2taichi.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 12:56:00 MST

Thanks for all the help. I now have it working. For those who follow in
my footsteps:

in gdm.conf under [dxmcp] set
Enable=1

in /etc/ssh/sshd_config set
X11Forwarding yes

You do NOT need to set the DISPLAY to the host machine (the one which
you are ssh-ing from and the one which you are X-ing back to). This is
handled by ssh.

Thanks again everyone for the help.

Phil