Configuring a LAN and a remote printer with SUSE

Subject: Configuring a LAN and a remote printer with SUSE
From: Riccardo Gusso (grick@mac.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 15:56:48 MST

I suppose I have learnt how to set up a little lan and to configure a remote
printer using linuxconf and printtool in YellowDog CS 1.2. Now I would like
to do the same with SUSE, and I am asking myself if I will find these two
helpful utilities also in this distribution, or something similar.
Could somebody give me some informations about this topic?
If this was not the right place where to ask this question, is there a Suse
PowerPc mailing list?
Thanks to everybody.

         Rick

--
"And what can I tell you my brother, my killer
 What can I possibly say?