KDS Avitron Monitor

Subject: KDS Avitron Monitor
From: Zach Marano (zach@hernect.dhs.org)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 20:38:54 MST

I installed YDL 1.2 on my G4. I know it isn't officially supported until
1.2.1 but I don't have time just yet to download 1.2.1. I can't get the
resolution on my KDS Avitron (17" Flat Trinitron CRT) to work with X. I get
it to boot fine and can login but can't start X. I played with the
Xconfigurator and many different settings including some that should
definitely work but nothing works. The other problem I'm having is the USB
keyboard won't always work; this is probably a problem with not having 1.2.1
though. Has anyone else got this monitor?