Re: Help for a first time user...

Subject: Re: Help for a first time user...
From: Zach Marano (list@hernect.dhs.org)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 22:48:45 MST

Thanks for the advice. I got YDL 1.2 running on my G4 before I take down my
server to make it work (it took awhile and a lot of fumbling around but I
got it running). I am going to download the 1.2.1 version tomorrow though
since it officially supports it. It may fix some of the problems I've been
having so far. We'll see. Is there any way to get it to work in 16 or 24 bit
color? 8 bit is really bad. And, how about 1024x768 at 75 or 85Hz
resolutions instead of 1024x768 at 60Hz?
Are there any good books for beginners? Or is this the best way to do it?