Re: kde2 :)'BUG IN DYNAMIC LINKER' Fixing

Subject: Re: kde2 :)'BUG IN DYNAMIC LINKER' Fixing
From: Sam Moore (samiwas@macconnect.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 19:07:52 MST

Did you ever get KDE2 working? If so, what X server are you using?

On 11/11/00 at 11:02 AM, njolly@home.com (Neil Jolly) wrote:
::snippage::
> That's very interesting! I'm one of the people who's had the
> dl-version.c error with kde2, and I'm not using XFree 4 on this machine.
> I'll have to give that a try. I am using openmotif now, and the trouble
> did start about the same time openmotif was introduced into the compiled
> rpms. Thanks for that.
> --
> "Computers let you make more mistakes faster than any other
> invention in human history, with the possible exception of
> handguns and tequila."
>
> Mitch Radcliffe
>
> Neil Jolly
> http://www.members.home.net/njolly/xppc/index.htm

Sam Moore <smoo@lungta.org>
dba Windhorse Studio * Maps & Information Design

Personal: http://www.lungta.org (not ready yet)
For the clan: http://smhtf.lungta.org
Work: http://www.ewcreative.com

"Good and bad, happy and sad, all thoughts vanish into
emptiness like the imprint of a bird in the sky."