Re: kde2 :)'BUG IN DYNAMIC LINKER' Fixing

Subject: Re: kde2 :)'BUG IN DYNAMIC LINKER' Fixing
From: Neil Jolly (njolly@home.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 21:44:41 MST

Sam Moore wrote:

> Did you ever get KDE2 working? If so, what X server are you using?

I do have kde 2 working, but it's the last release candidate not the
final release. I've been unable to compile a couple of the final release
rpms. Mostly just a lack of time/skill to work on it. I'm running
XFree86-3.3.6 right now, and would like to get XFree-4.0.1 with the
development drivers installed, and running, but again no time, and I
need my machine accessable at all times.

--
"Computers let you make more mistakes faster than any other
invention in human history, with the possible exception of