Keymap?

Subject: Keymap?
From: Seth Block (Seth_Block@Brown.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 23:26:23 MST

OK, one problem left (same one as before, but I think I posted to the
wrong thread last time...apologies).

My keyboard mappings are completely wrong in X. I have found a
configuration file that seems to assign key codes to keyboard
positions, so I am assuming that by altering the codes, I can fix the
problem. However, first I need to know what the key codes correspond
to (they're all small integers between 8 and 128 I think). Does
anyone know where I can find a listing of what characters/keys the
codes correspond to? Are they alterable as well?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Seth Block