Pismo External Monitor

Subject: Pismo External Monitor
From: Philip Good (phil@go2taichi.com)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 16:52:26 MST

Have done some searching and contacted a few people from previous posts and
can't seem to get a definitve answer. Is it possible to use an external monitor
with a Pismo? I've been able to get the second monitor to display the "fake
screen" test by changing yaboot to include append="video=ofonly" but then
I can't get X-windows to work at all.

I have an office setup with a Pismo, MacOSX Server, RedHat 7.0 PC, and Windows
2000. I'm using them all throught the same keyboard, monitor and mouse with a
Dr. Bott USB switcher. Alas, my Pismo with YDL is the only one of the bunch
which I can't use on my 19" monitor.

Does anyone know of any way to bott up the Pismo onto an external monitor? I
don't need two monitors or side-by-side, just a single external monitor.

Thanks
Phil