MOL on Beige G3

Subject: MOL on Beige G3
From: Reid Anderson (resander@cs.hamilton.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 19:56:09 MST

I am trying to get Mol running on my beige G3, but I must not have everything set up correctly because it bails out from the startup process. I get an error involving my rom file and something to the effect of not being able to find the correct file. The Mac OS installed on my 500MB partition is OS 8.6. Anyone able to help get MOL running, it would be very helpful!!! I need to know where I need to change any files to tell it which rom file it should look for and whatever else is needed...

        Thanks,
                Reid Anderson
                resander@cs.hamilton.edu