getting proper res settings in MOL with timmings

Subject: getting proper res settings in MOL with timmings
From: Adam (adamhadm@frontiernet.net)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 20:52:02 MST

Another Question...

I just bought a 21" IBM P260 monitor with a 1600x1200 @85 Hz. The
molfb where the different regulations are stored did not have one at
1600x1200 85Hz so I modified it but I have no idea to put in the
right timings. So far when I start mol it switches to the full
screen like it should but when the desktop comes up after the
extensions are loaded, mol then draws a blank screen and tells me
that it closed that terminal. I then have to stitch back to my
x-window and shut down mol from the terminal window. I can not for
the life me figure out the timings....

Thanks again,

Adam

   Adam Done Studios,