Web Access Error

Subject: Web Access Error
From: Stephen Paullada (paullada@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 21:01:30 MST

Real novice here, so any help with this problem is really appreciated.. I'm
running Apache 1.3.12 on YDL 1.2.1. Everything was running fine until I
configured atalk, and added user accounts. Now, on the web side, when
remote users try to access the web site (www.paullada.net) an error 403
appears, "FORBIDDEN You don't have permission to access / on this server."
I didn't change anything in http.conf. atalk still works, ie users can
login on the LAN side. Is there something else that now needs to be
configured?