o, so the third mouse button is there to separate the other two. . . . not

Subject: o, so the third mouse button is there to separate the other two. . . . not
From: philippe tapon (philippe@ufoh.com)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 02:57:07 MST

really shockingly sweet shortcut. . . . highlight any text in almost
any X Window application then put the text insertion cursor elsewhere,
in almost any other X Window application, and hit the third mouse
button. Ta da. Copy-paste. And to think I've been looking for an app
that would do that for more than a month.

philippe

(YDL CS 1.2.1, X Window 3.3.6)

thanks to Charles and Jonathan; I boot straight into linux now.

I pay my humble respects to the awesome LNAG: linux newbie
administrator's guide:

http://sunsite.dk/linux-newbie/