Re: 8500/150 and YDL

Subject: Re: 8500/150 and YDL
From: Pablo Fernandez (spifflinux@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 05:42:38 MST

Hi Adrian.

Regarding your YDL installation problems, I would
suggest to do not boot from your CD. The only thing
you have to do is place the BootX.sea folder content
in the right place, when you restart your Mac must
appear a OS Selector, just be sure that is booting
from the RAM Disk made to begin the installer.

If you select the Linux button, the installer will
begin and you must tell that you want to install from
the CD. ( I have a Power Mac 7600, the same generation
PPC as yours).

Hope this helps. Feel free to post more questions
since Im a Linux newbie too : )

Cheers.

Pablo F.