Re: 8500/150 and YDL

Subject: Re: 8500/150 and YDL
From: Adrian Madrid (aemadrid@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 09:24:53 MST

--- Pablo Fernandez <spifflinux@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello again Adrian,
>
> I could help you better if I will at home, since I
> am
> using NT at work... So I will let you know my
> personal
> config... Why did you upgrade to Mac Os 9.0??? 8.6
> is
> very stable, I would suggest to dont upgrade to Mac
> OS
> 9.0. I believe its optimized for g3 and g4 boxes :
> (.

It wasn't my choice. I bought the machine in a
university surplus sale. I don't know much (nothing
really) about macs but I guessed it was an OK machine
since it had the AV capabilities and I knew macs where
good pieces of hw.

> let me check my config at the BootX, anyway you can
> download it again from yellowdoglinux.com web site
> for
> free, error -39 means that you have a corrupted
> file... Si hablo espaņol...

I tried getting it again from YDL but they only had
the 1.0.? and I had the 1.2.2

> More news at night...
>
> Regards
>
> Pablo