Re: A good reference beginner Linux Book (Please ADVICE)

Subject: Re: A good reference beginner Linux Book (Please ADVICE)
From: Sam Moore (samiwas@macconnect.com)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 10:05:52 MST

I think you're going to need several, unfortunately.
Have a look at Sobell's "A Practical Guide to Linux" (Addison-Wesley) which
complements "Running Linux" nicely (better examples, IMHO).
If you're looking for real beginner stuff, and you're usind KDE, you could try
the (obnoxiously named) "Complete Idiot's Guide to Linux" which actually isn't
bad.