Re: A good reference beginner Linux Book (Please ADVICE)

Subject: Re: A good reference beginner Linux Book (Please ADVICE)
From: Pablo Fernandez (spifflinux@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 11:19:18 MST

Hi Stephanie

Thanks for the advice and comments ...

Cheers!

Pablo

--- Stephanie Ellison <stephi@io.com> wrote:

<HR>
<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0
transitional//en">
Hi Pablo:

I have the book, "Red Hat Linux: The Complete Reference" by Richard Ptersen through Osborne.  While it is a "complete reference," the book is laid out such that the author assume no knowledge with Linux/Unix.  I'm using this book to help me move beyond the novice user stage, which I got to with the help of "Linux for Dummies" by Jon Hall.  I like it thus far.