Zope on YDL?

Subject: Zope on YDL?
From: Tom Arnold (tarnold@smpllc.com)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 19:30:04 MST

I just read about Zope in the November Linux magazine. It sounded promising
so I checked out www.zope.org but I found no references to PPC versions of
Linux. I was sorta hoping for an RPM, but downloaded source.

Is anybody out there using Zope on YDL? Know of any other online resources I
could go to for info on that? Are there any plans to include Zope on YDL
distributions in the future? This probably isn't a YDL General topic, and
I'll be glad to take it elsewhere once I know where the appropriate
"elsewhere" is.

Thanks.