Re: Only 8bit color!

Subject: Re: Only 8bit color!
From: Jason S. Moore (jsmoore@brain.uccs.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 03:27:20 MST

I had a similar problem, except not flat panel, with the out of the box kernel
on YDL 1.2, I upgraded the kernel and that fixed it. Currently I run a 2.2.17
kernel with no problems, and 24-bit color. Recently I upgraded to XFree86 4.0.1,
until then I was using Xpmac.

Hope this helps,
Jason

--
Jason S. Moore, King of the Slackers
Student, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs