Re: MP3 Encoders ain't working

Subject: Re: MP3 Encoders ain't working
From: Jason S. Moore (jsmoore@brain.uccs.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 15:16:45 MST

I could never get BladeEnc to work correctly either. But I did get LAME to work
just fine. Also if you want an nice program for ripping your CDs check out Grip,
it supports CDDB lookup and automatically names the files.

--
Jason S. Moore, King of the Slackers
Student, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs