Re: Xlib/server problem

Subject: Re: Xlib/server problem
From: Alfonso AGNEW (aagnew@post.cis.smu.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 09:16:52 MST

Stefan,

Thank you very much for your reply. I also got a reply from Alex Avriette
that solved the kmail problem. I haven't checked `make xconfig' yet. In
case it may help you, I've included his response below.

Thanks again!

Alfonso

> Xlib: Client is not authorized to connect to Server
> kmail: cannot connect to X server :0
> ERROR: KUniqueApplication: DCOP communication error!

this isnt really an xlib problem. here, have a look at this url:

http://www.ics.uci.edu/~support/xauth.html

thats the url i give my users so they can run remote x clients.

alex

--
alex avriette [alex@cosmo.allay.net]