Re: [AMP] Giving Vhost users access

Subject: Re: [AMP] Giving Vhost users access
From: Bruce A. Burdick, Jr. (bucky@interaccess.com)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 22:34:48 MST

I've been kicking the same problem around in my head -- but with this twist:
I want my users to have chrooted ftp access and chrooted ssh/scp access and
nothing else. Eventually, when some clever soul makes an ssh wrapper for all
TCP connections on the Mac (or adds scp to DreamWeaver), I'd like my users
to have only chrooted ssh/scp access.

Here's a link to a message that may help:

  http://lists.linuxppc.org/listarcs/linuxppc-user/199910/msg00827.html

Swap ssh in for telnet and you've got a good start. Let me know how you
resolve your puzzle.

I will be using ProFTPd instead of wu-ftpd. So I'm sure there's some
adapting to do.

-B...