Re: Problems booting CD on iBook Dual USB

Subject: Re: Problems booting CD on iBook Dual USB
From: Malayil Philip George (georgemp@mac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 14:12:10 MST

hi,
        does cdrecord support HFS file systems? maybe this is the
problem...on the pc side nero will and maybe the latest version of easy
cd-creator pro. if mac os x isn't recognizing the discs i guess it's
because of a burn error. but, if u are burning iso's they shoudl burn
fine on a pc....u might have trouble with HFS/ISO hybrid images

George