Re: YDL 2.1 will not boot on my iBook Dual USB (ISO Questions)

Subject: Re: YDL 2.1 will not boot on my iBook Dual USB (ISO Questions)
From: Bill Vinson (billvinson@mac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 20:56:31 MST

Well, tried a second cd-r with a slower speed and the -data flag. This
one won't mount on OS X or even try to boot. I have no idea what is
going on here, but it is driving me nuts. I haven't seen any docs, but
can I set up my tftp boot server to pass yaboot over to the iBook for a
netboot and install YDL over the network?

Thanks,
Bill