Re: wallstreet/lombard question

Subject: Re: wallstreet/lombard question
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 23:47:05 MST

Greg van der Gaast's bits of Sat, 3 Nov 2001 translated to:

>This may seem a little OT but I was wondering whether the pbook G3 with
>the 'bronze' semi translucent keys was the Lombard or Wallstreet Edition.

It is the Lombard.

>Also, I was hoping someone could direct me to a reliable place to
>purchase some memory for a 333MHz `99 PBook. I am being told by every

I normally buy from Crucial (http://www.crucial.com/). However
when I last upgraded my Lombard (same model as yours) I found
that, at least at that time, Crucial stocked only 64 MB SODIMM's.
I needed a 128 MB and a 256 MB. I ended up purchasing the RAM
from ClubMac (www.clubmac.com). That was a couple months ago and
I have had no problems since installing the RAM.

Jim