Re: Partition's Data Region doesn't occupy the entire partition

Subject: Re: Partition's Data Region doesn't occupy the entire partition
From: Lucy L. Handfield (lucy@abyssfx.com)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 08:30:02 MST

>All goes well until I get to the "edit partitions" step in the install. At
>this point, I get:
>
>Error: The partition's data region doesn't occupy the entire partition.

I know the original message for this subject was months ago, but I had the
same problem while trying to install YDL 2.0 on my PowerMac 720/120 while
running MacOS 7.5. After a lot of frustration, I found that the problem
went away after I installed 9.0. (Then I had to deal with my miniscule
hard drive...)

--
http://www.morgi.net