Re: Can't get YD 2.1 to install

Subject: Re: Can't get YD 2.1 to install
From: Nathan A. McQuillen (nm@steaky.dhs.org)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 11:51:48 MST

N,

Ethernet problem is YDL on my beige G3. I don't have time right this
minute to elaborate on the problem but point is I was using a Farallon
10/100 card before I upgraded the kernel and now it doesn't work. Not a
big deal but it's a bit frustrating -- I believe I was using a 3c509
driver before but again I don't recall exactly and I'll have to do a
little more research and get back to you.

- N.

PS - I like the glowing things too, but not when they're eating processor
cycles that could be spent giving me my *$&%^ console. I'm sure 10.1 is
much better. :P