Re: YDL 2.1 will not boot on my iBook Dual USB (ISO Questions)

Subject: Re: YDL 2.1 will not boot on my iBook Dual USB (ISO Questions)
From: Bo Brinkman (brinkman@cs.princeton.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 12:06:35 MST

I can confirm similar problems on my iBook SE (Firewire). I downloaded
the iso, checked the md5sum, and burnt it with xcdroast. It cannot be
recognized by OSX. I followed the exact same process which worked fine
for YDL 2.0. Has anyone actually burned the 2.1 ISO and had it work? So
far I actually haven't heard any successes. I got my iso from the psu
mirror.

--
William "Bo" Brinkman                         brinkman@cs.princeton.edu
Princeton Computer Science                 http://www.derandomized.org/