YellowDog 2.1 ISO image

Subject: YellowDog 2.1 ISO image
From: James Turner (jdt@dcs.warwick.ac.uk)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 11:15:07 MST

Hi!

I have just downloaded the YellowDog 2.1 ISO image and burnt it to a CD
using cdrecord under Redhat on an Intel machine. However, although this
CD seems to have been burnt sucessfully (I can mount it as per normal
under Redhat), it is not recognised under MacOS 10.1. Also, when I try
to boot from the CD by holding down C during startup, the CD is ignored.

I was wondering if anybody knows the answer to this one? I'm guessing
that cdrecord burnt the CD using some file extension that MacOS doesn't
recognise or something?

Cheers

James