Adding drive space after install?

Subject: Adding drive space after install?
From: Marc Stergionis (stermarc@home.com)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 18:31:00 MST

I think I underallocated swap and drive space when I installed YDL2.0.

Is there any way I could add a swap partition and some other partitions like
a /home etc.?

In my text-based install (on a nubus kernel and mac) there didn't seem to be
a way for me to name separate /home or /usr etc partitions, there was only a
place to create a linux partition which would then become /root.

And I found I was limited to a 2GB root partition (after quite a few install
attempts trying to install on a partition bigger then 2G).

How would I add partitions -- or do I have to reinstall ...

-ms