Running Tomcat under YDL

Subject: Running Tomcat under YDL
From: Graham Leggett (minfrin@sharp.fm)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 05:13:14 MST

Hi all,

I have just tried to get Tomcat v4.0.1 to run under YDL using the 1.3.0
JVM from blackdown.org.

When you run the startup script Tomcat dies immediately with an
OutOfMemoryError. Having trawled the Tomcat lists I did see a comment
that the blackdown.org JVM has default memory sizes very different to
the Sun version, but nowhere could I find what sizes I should be using.

Has anyone got Tomcat to run under a LinuxPPC v2.4.x kernel? If anyone
could give me a step by step guide of what settings I should change I
would be very grateful.

Regards,
Graham

minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon