RE: What's with the ISO?

Subject: RE: What's with the ISO?
From: Pete Peters (ppeters914@home.com)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 09:47:13 MST

C'mon people. Doesn't anyone remember the download nightmare when YDL
2.0 released? Heck, even if I could connect to a server, I was lucky to
get a list. IIRC, other than for a few lucky individuals, it was over
two weeks before the rank and file could could reasonably download the
iso.

And if the image is less than 600 megs, well, gee, a bad and/or
imcomplete download? Do you think? Duh...

Pete
Sarcasm in Seattle