Re: 2.1 .iso

Subject: Re: 2.1 .iso
From: Christopher Murtagh (christopher.murtagh@mcgill.ca)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 11:08:54 MST

On Sun, 4 Nov 2001, Christopher Murtagh wrote:
> If you want to try a different location, try this URL:
>
> http://open.mcgill.ca/ydl/iso/

 Ok, I tested the fuji iso at this location and it seems to work without
any problems. I used CDrecorder (a GUI for cdrecord -
http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~mittals/cdrecorder/) which worked quite nicely
on my YDL 2.1 machine.

 To test the CD, I popped it into my iBook2, and MacOS 9 saw the files no
problem. I then booted from the CD and the YDL 2.1 install procedure
started again without any problems.

 So, if anyone needs another mirror if YDL (via http only) you can go to:

http://open.mcgill.ca/ydl/

Cheers,

Chris

--

Christopher Murtagh Webmaster / Sysadmin Web Communications Group McGill University Montreal, Quebec Canada

Tel.: (514) 398-3122 Fax: (514) 398-2017