Re: How to update yup?

Subject: Re: How to update yup?
From: Joe Buczek (joe_buczek@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 22:23:54 MST

You can find the version of yup that comes with 2.1
here:

ftp://ftp.yellowdoglinux.com/pub/yellowdog/yellowdog-2.1/ppc/YellowDog/ppc/yup-0.7.6-6.noarch.rpm

Logged in as root, type:

   rpm -Uvh yup-0.7.6-6.noarch.rpm

That should do it. But WARNING, I don't know if this
is the version you need, nor does the 'noarch' part of
the name instill confidence in this being the end of
what you need to do (I would hav expected a 'ppc' in
the name if this were a binary installation). You may
need to build it after installing it, so be sure to
read the README or INSTALL files that get installed,
if any.

Good luck!
--Joe

--- "Kaufman, Peter (NIS)" <PBKaufman@exchange.ml.com>