Re: Ibook 2001 and YDL 2.1

Subject: Re: Ibook 2001 and YDL 2.1
From: Lionel Bringuier (lb@fr.netcentrex.net)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 00:46:36 MST

Yes ! That's right. Once I had run 'parted', I had to fix yaboot.conf
(the bootstrap partition was taken as 'hda11', which in fact was my swap
partition !), repair my bootstrap partition with 'mkofboot' -or st like
that, I don't remember exactly the name- and run 'ybin' again. Now it
works. Yipiiie.

Thanks Bo.

LB.