YD 2.1 and network connection

Subject: YD 2.1 and network connection
From: Dan M Calhoun (dcalhoun@cwo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 12:38:30 MST

Question: Finally got YD 2.1 loaded on my 8500/200 Wea. It required another
Harddrive dedicated to YD 2.1. It would not load to a partition on the main
HD. Anyhoo I have a home network with 4 computers on through a Cable/DSL
Router /Switch. I selected DHCP as my network connection but I'm unable to
connect to anything. Where does one configure a gateway in YD.. This is what
I had to do with my Win box. The browser does not connect nor does email.
What to do????

DanC