Re: YD 2.1 and network connection

Subject: Re: YD 2.1 and network connection
From: Dan Calhoun (dcalhoun15@home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 20:35:05 MST

Lets see when the software (yd 2.1) loaded and it came to the network setup,
the install paper did not have squat to say about LAN which is what I have.
Now that I realize the hyper-geek speak, network setup never really got set
up. My router/sw Linksis can see the computer and it has assigned an dhcp
IP, but the host and domain were never entered at setup. It is referring to
host@hostname yada. Now I believe I have to delve into the inner workings of
the network config, Yeah Ok, right