MacOS X 10.1

Subject: MacOS X 10.1
From: Adam Scarcella (adamo97@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 20:13:53 MST

I'm sorry for this but I have to say it. I'm running MacOS X 10.1 and
it kicks ass. It has never crashed, it is screaming fast, it comes with
all the software than MOST people could ever want or need, and it's
built specifically for Apple computers. I signed up to this mailing
list just the other day (right after I downloaded YDL 2.1) and already I
have over 100 e-mails from extremely frustrated people who can't seem to
do very simple tasks with YDL. MacOS X 10.1 can do just about anything
that you need it to do (unless you're a Rocket Scientist and need a
Cluster System). If you already have a Macintosh I don't see any reason
for running YDL unless you just want to play with it. YDL, is not up to
speed as far as I'm concerned. An OS should just work, PERIOD. You
shouldn't have hundreds and thousands of pissed off users trying to
figure out how to use the mouse after the system wakes up, or how to use
the proper video driver, or how to get your printer to work. These are
issue that were solved YEARS AGO by very smart engineers at APPLE.

If you already own a Mac, and it's capable of running MacOS X 10.1, USE
IT. There is no other OS that can even come close.

Adamo =)

P.S. Sorry YDL!