Re: MacOS X 10.1

Subject: Re: MacOS X 10.1
From: Ronald Hale-Evans (rwhe@ludism.org)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 20:25:49 MST

On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 10:13:53PM -0500, Adam Scarcella wrote:
> If you already own a Mac, and it's capable of running MacOS X 10.1, USE
> IT. There is no other OS that can even come close.
>
> Adamo =)
>
> P.S. Sorry YDL!

I sense an Apple astroturf (= fake grassroots) campaign. Didn't Apple
learn from Microsoft that this kind of thing always gets exposed in
the media?

I don't care how wonderful OS X is, it's still not Free (as in free
speech, not free beer). So I want no part of it.

Ron Hale-Evans

--
         Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@ludism.org & rwhe@apocalypse.org
           Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,